Self-Advocate, Presenter & Consultant
Over the past ten years, I have engaged with diverse audiences on different topics related to autism. I can present just about any topic you need with heart and humor.
In recent presentations I have addressed:
- Parents and professionals at conferences and seminars for the Autism Society of Los Angeles, Future Horizons, The HELP Group, Autism Conferences of America and University of Redlands
- Students at Woodbury University, Loyola-Marymount University, California State University Northridge, Moorpark College, College of the Canyons, Canyon High School and Golden Valley High School
- Self-advocates in social skills groups, support groups, and inclusive settings
- Staff at North Los Angeles County Regional Center, Lanterman Regional Center, Porterville Developmental Center and Westside Regional Center
- Keynote Speaker for Toastmasters Clubs including BarneStorming Toastmasters, Wine & Dine Toastmasters and Smedley Chapter One (the very first Toastmasters club!)
- Police trainings with Los Angeles Police Department, North Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, California Highway Patrol and Alamo Area Council of Governments
Other roles include:
- Facilitator for Santa Clarita Valley Mayor’s Committee for the Employment of Individuals with Disabilities
- On-set advisor for the California Peace Officers Standards and Training Autism Awareness Video
- Co-facilitator for BE SAFE community safety events
- Cast extra and on-set advisor for ‘Ghost Whisperer’
Click on “Presentations” to learn more and book me to present at your next event!